ArCADia BIM Plus
Software that allows you to carry out building projects in accordance with BIM Plus
- Support BIM technology, object-oriented architectural design.
- Ready-made architectural elements: multilayer walls, stairs, bases, columns, chimneys, windows and doors.
- Comparing and merging documents.
- Automatic floor entry, additional support for Teriva ceiling design.
- Drawing of flat and spatial technical documentation and its writing to the native DWG format characteristic of most CAD applications.
- Work on layered drawing with the ability to use groups, blocks, external references and raster backdrops.
- Precise drawing with the ability to use Cartesian and polar coordinates, characteristic points and tracking.
- Work on a real-world model with the ability to print at any scale on a specified sheet of paper.
- Generating statements.
- Supporting the IFC format. A possibility to exchange design data with other programs.
Now Available for Demo
ArCADia BIM Plus
Click Here To Download the Trial Version
Advanced Drawing Tools
- loating data input window at cursor
- Creating a three-dimensional CAD project from ArCADia’s objects (walls, pipes, cables etc.)
- New auxiliary options placed in a special group and easily accessible from the left toolbar.
- New options for measuring length, area and perimeter.
- The program window is divided into tabs in which the drawings are successively displayed.
- Working on layers.
- Project management explorer.
- Displaying tool palettes.
- Dedicated Express tools toolbar.
- Implemented Lisp programming language interpreter.
- Possibility to load SDS and IRX overlays
- Basic tools for creating 2D and 3D drawings.
- Docked property panel.
- Possibility to fully modify and edit the properties of all drawn elements.
- . defining symbol libraries,
- Dimensioning assigned to the element: linear and angular, the ability to define your own styles.
- Automatic field and distance measurement, setting coordinates.
- New options for construction lines.
- A wide range of hatch patterns. New hatch definition and gradient fill window.
- A multiline drawing option.
- Enhanced block, reference and dimension support capabilities.
- Options: Select similar (with adding to the selection and the settings window), Multiadogy, Multiline editor, Dashed line.
- Possibility to add point cloud in RCP / RCS format.
- New types of 3D objects (primitives) – Facet Modeler (ODA surface modeler), along with basic editing functions.
- Possibility of photorealistic visualization and rendering.
- Drawing in hidden line mode and shading in real time.
- Possibility to open ACIS solids (without option to create and fully editing).
- DWF, DGN and DAE formats support.
- Export of STL files.
- Auxiliary grid, orthogonal drawing functions, polar tracking.
- Extended recognition of snap points (ESNAP), e.g. for lines – center, end points and intersections of lines.
- Modification of the top menu, ribbons (panels and tabs), toolbars, command status bar and keyboard shortcuts
- Precise printing by setting all print parameters. Possibility to create a non-rectangular viewport in the paper space.