The Multibody Dynamics Simulation Solution
CAE Licensing Options
Integrate with MSC Fatigue to do component life prediction
- Shorten your development cycle, reducing costly durability testing
- Provide direct file input and output in RPC III and DAC formats to reduce disk space requirements and improve performance
- Perform modal stress recovery of flexible bodies within Adams
- Export loads to popular FEA software including MSC Nastran for detailed stress analysis
- Integrate with MSC Fatigue to do component life prediction
Create input and output channels for vibration analyses
Noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) are critical factors in the performance of many mechanical designs but designing for optimum NVH can be difficult. Adams Vibration allows engineers to easily study forced vibration of mechanical systems using frequency domain analysis.
Evaluate and manage the complex interactions relating to motion, structures, actuation, and controls to better optimize product designs for performance, safety, and comfort.
Adams Machinery enables users to create some common machinery components more efficiently by guiding users in pre-processing via automation of activities like geometry creation, subsystem connections, etc. It also assists users in post-processing by providing automated plotting and reporting for commonly desired output channels.
Vehicle Design & Testing
Engineers can quickly build and test functional virtual prototypes of complete vehicles.
- Analysis of suspension, steering and full-vehicle maneuvers.
- Easy integration of control systems into vehicle models.
- Creation or import of component geometry in wireframe or 3D solids.
- Extensive library of joints and constraints to define part connectivity.
- Model refinement with part flexibility, automatic control systems, joint friction and slip, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators, and parametric design relationships.
- Comprehensive linear and nonlinear results for complex, large-motion designs.
- Comprehensive and easy to use contact capabilities supporting 2D and 3D contact between any combination of modal flexible bodies and rigid body geometry.