Advanced Nonlinear Simulation Solution
Simulate products more accurately with the industry’s leading nonlinear FEA solver technology
Marc is a powerful, general-purpose, nonlinear finite element analysis solution to accurately simulate the product behavior under static, dynamic and multi-physics loading scenarios. Marc’s versatility in modeling nonlinear material behaviors and transient environmental conditions makes it ideal to solve your complex design problems.
CAE Licensing Options
Marc, optimized for nonlinear analysis, delivers comprehensive, robust solution schemes to solve problems spanning the entire product lifespan, including manufacturing process simulation, design performance analysis, service load performance and failure analysis. These include:
- Nonlinear analysis that incorporates all forms of nonlinearities (Material, geometric, boundary condition including contact)
- Thermal analysis
- Coupled thermo mechanical analysis
- Piezoelectric analysis
- Electrostatics and Magnetostatics coupled with structural response
- Manufacturing processes like sheet metal forming, hydroforming, extrusion, blow molding, welding, induction heating, quenching, curing, cutting etc.
- Piezoelectric analysis with higher order 3D elements
Characteristics of MARC
- The wide range of nonlinear modeling capabilities in Marc helps engineers innovate with manufacturability in mind and enables the successful development of cost effective products.
Sample applications include:
- Metallic assemblies and components
- Non-metallic load bearing components
- Heat transfer and thermal stress
- Coupled multiphysics analyses
- Powerful auto-remeshing and adaptive finite element meshing capabilities
- Unmatched automatic multibody contact analysis
- Superior high-performance parallel simulation
- Pre- and post-processing flexibility and ease-of-use
- Open approach to problem solving for enhanced productivity