Actran: Acoustic Simulation-Sound
Actran is the premier acoustics software to solve acoustics, vibro-acoustics, and aero-acoustics problems.
Robust capabilities of this module include:
- Simulate standard and convected acoustics
- Extract acoustic modes
- Analyze sound field in cavities, with either modal or physical approaches
- Model absorbing walls using impedance conditions of porous material models
- Analyze sound radiation
- Analyze sound propagation in ducts, intake and exhaust lines or distribution systems in buildings, aircrafts, and automobiles
- Recover vibration results from most FEA structural solvers for radiation analysis.
- Sound radiation by vibrating structures: powertrain, engine components (oilpan, intake manifold and air filter, valve cover, etc.), compressors, electrical motors, loudspeakers and more.
- Intake and exhaust noise, including complex mufflers and silencers.
- Air conditioning units and distribution systems (calculation of transfer matrices coefficients).
- Sound absorption inside passenger compartment of cars, trains and aircrafts.
- Sound propagation in complex media with mean flow or temperature gradient.
- Audio devices such as telephones, hearing aids or musical instruments.